Meet Dr. Mauricio Madrigal
Dr. Madrigal has helped many patients who have experienced that type of tooth ache that makes one pray for relief.
His specialty of Endodontics is the area of dental treatment concerned with the morphology, physiology and pathology of the human dental pulp and periradicular tissues.His extensive education at the Universidad Latina de Costa Rica both in general dentistry and the specialty of Endodontics focusing on the basic and clinical sciences: biology of the normal pulp, the etiology, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases and injuries of the pulp and associated periradicular conditions.
Resume: Dr. Mauricio Madrigal
- Specialist in Endodontics, Universidad Latina de Costa Rica, 2006
- General Dentistry at Universidad Latina de Costa Rica, 2001
- Board Certified - Specialist in Endodontics
- Dental Implant Professional
- Assistance in preclinical and clinical teachings as part of the endodontic graduate program of the Universidad Latina de Costa Rica, 2006
- Member of the College of Dentists of Costa Rica and registered as a specialist in Endodontics
- Member of medical staff at the Cima San Jose Hospital